Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Yes, I Loved "Black Hole"

What's this? I dunno. I don't know where it fits in yet, or if it even fits in at all, but damn it was fun to draw. (I think I actually drew this over the Christmas holidays, because that lamp and clock radio can both be found at my parents' house :p)

I have many more finished pages I could post, but I'd rather not since none of them directly follow the first sequence, so I'd just end up confusing everyone. Of course, THIS doesn't follow the first sequence, either...D'OH!!! Screw it. Here's another one.

"Page 4," huh? I like this, except "Exquisite Corpse" really has nothing to do with the story at all. It...sort of did, at one time...I...think. Joel suggested making the notebook the focus of this instead, and have THAT as my chapter splash page. Probably not a bad idea. Hilroy's lawyers might be all over my ass, either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment