Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pages 45 & 46


Previous - pages 43 & 44

Next - pages 47, 48, 49 & 50

This conversation is getting rude.

But you know, if anything, for a couple of teenage boys it's nowhere NEAR rude enough. :X *sigh*

A number of people have asked me where I had my books printed, so I'll remind you again...it was Lulu.com, the go-to place for many webcomic artists. Very pricey though. I've gotten in touch with a local printing place about my next print run but after almost a month I've still heard nothing about the status of my order. I'm not impressed. Should've just used Lulu again, I guess.

I also had my business cards printed through http://www.vistaprint.com and that was fairly inexpensive. Plus they throw in cool stuff for a couple extra bucks, like a metal business card holder or stickers with your design printed on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment