Sunday, August 7, 2011

What Did My Lover Say?

I don't post enough artwork on this blog anymore. So here's some now.

This is a piece of Green Wake fan art that I did for Riley Rossmo, the artist of said comic, in exchange for a Doctor Strange piece. (I bet you didn't know this, but I really really like Doctor Strange :p ) And hey, the first Green Wake trade paperback is out from Image soon - like any day now. Buy it, read it, love it.

(Title from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPPkTM6aKkE )

And here is a t-shirt design I'm working on for Saskatoon's community radio station CFCR 90.5 FM. Still in progress, I have to re-draw/re-purpose it vertically. Would have done that if I hadn't gotten distracted doing the piece above.

And now I'm about to embark on another huge music-related project, whoa...I'll post more about that soon...

Um...anyway...I'll see you tomorrow morning with page 102.

No comments:

Post a Comment