Friday, February 25, 2011

Issue 3 cover inks

You can now read the comic at

http://www.e2w-illustration.com/lsa.html

This includes a whackload of pages I haven't posted here yet. Enjoy! (Also please bear with me as I tweak a few things such as dead links & so on :p)

OH HEY WHAT'S THIS

I did all of this today. I think that's probably a record for me. Wahoo!

Yes, this is meant to be a rehash of the drawing I did for my art show flyer - it's a super-special super-secret gift for someone, sshhhhh!!

Gonna take Photoshop CS5 for a test drive when I go to colour this. I do hope it's true that they've improved the brush parameter settings, because all the earlier versions sure do suck in that department compared to Painter et al. :p

1 comment:

  1. Page looks great. I'm going to have to find a way to get my Android phone all set with stalking you. :D

    -Stacy

    ReplyDelete